Mounjaro is a once-weekly injection that is FDA approved to be used to decrease blood sugar (blood glucose) in adults who have type 2 diabetes. It should be used together with diet and exercise. Mounjaro has also been shown in clinical trials to be useful for weight loss, however it is currently not an FDA approved weight loss drug.
- Tirzepatide injection for obesity
- Tirzepatide subcutaneous injection
- Monotherapy with Tirzepatide
- Mounjaro Tirzepatide subcutaneous solution
- Tirzepatide treatment for type 2 diabetes and obesity
- Tirzepatide GLP-1 and GIP receptor agonist
- Tirzepatide for weight management and glucose control
- Mounjaro Tirzepatide once-weekly injection
- Tirzepatide dual GIP and GLP-1 receptor agonist
- Tirzepatide for glycemic control and weight loss
There are no reviews yet.